Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

a scene for ralph fiennes and nude kate moss in the mighty avengers.. lokie and nude wasp..

written by Stephan apollodorus... who is William blake.. the return..



Loki: the raintracks of sympathy my tear a track of tain of obtain the rain.. of tainted rain my tear a tanted rain an inkspot of rain my tears on paper..



nude wasp: my womb a tear in rain.. a tear up because i am womb.. my tears are tears in the fabric of womb time...



loki: i love your womb dearly.. i want to protect it.. but i am so TERRIFIED that i only protect.. with.. knives..



wasp: your knives don't scare me.. hehehe.. only the true wasps knives scare me.. for they are the knives of the wasp.. of natural born killers.. killer wasps..



loki: laughs- oh i'm sorry so sorry i don't know if there are such things as killer wasps..



wasp: the killer wasps are mutant humans humanoids like me.. i a ma deadly fear of myself.. oh mamy oh mamy..



loki: hahaha.. you're sweet so sweet..



wasp: i sweat my sweetness in tearbreasts of time..
my breasts a tear in time..



loki: time.. ah.. time..



wasp: the clockwheel of fire is my wasp sting into my own butt.. which is a butt-sting of painful rejoinder.. a have painful butt.. i have a butt in pain.. forevermore.. quoth the raven..



loki: you are.. so beautiful.. we are going to work wonder together.. splendid..



wasp: ahh, splenda



loki: yess, hahaha.. splenda..



wasp: the work of many miracles..



loki: a course in miracles is my steadfast mission.. i want to accomplish a course in miracles.. in miracles of blake.. a man i once knew and who is with us.. today.. tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment