Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

batman vs. superman script


Superman vs. Batman script


written by hanno raudsepp
 
my address is at 41 o'neil, Trenton, Canada...



Louise: vs my breasts is a dynamic opposition of forces



brian cronstadt lex luthor: i will help you to a better cove



louise: i spent more time in prisons than i was born...



lex: that's my fault.. my fault.. i built the prisons...



louise: but i inhabited them... that's my fault.. i made them a hell...



lex: my heart is a hell..



louise: my heart bleeds like a red sea of horses mane.. my heart bleeds hell...



lex: i think.. we need a new enemy...



louise: i .. as the enemy would have it.. i bleed my soul purple death..



lex: i will invent an enemy.. two enemies.. for you to fight your demonic possession through..



louise: i am a born fighter red in the womb..



lex: a womb night is the fight of the century...



louise: my prison soul can brook no fights that are not prisons themselves..



lex: you are eternally under my protection... you will be a flying prison-bird..



louise: iii swoooppp...



- like an eagle – the song starts playing







Batman: i am a shyster.. a shyster immortal.. i am cubism.. cubism at night...
the womb of night is my mistress.. night is cubism.. a rubics cube night... Titans titans titans...



alfred: we are small-time here in gotham..



Batman: i'll always be small-time.. we're all-small time..



the door bell rings like a gong..



alfred goes to the door... louise rain-soaked in a misshapen dress appears at the door, lightning shattering behind her..



louise: i am a lost shattering soul in need of comfort..



alfred: come in, come in..



bruce: hello?.. i'm sorry.. i think i know you..



louise: we've – weeping – met.. we've met..



bruce: i'm .. i'm very glad..



louise: i i i .. i tried to order a limousine to meet you in all propriety to meet you.. but they all hung up on me.. they said they couldn't accomadate my cat .. and.. and teddy bear.. they didn't let teddy bears in limousines.. - she shows her teddy bear , her cat wet with rain strolls in...



bruce: - in shock – what? What?...



alfred: - softly – i'll get some kibble..



louise: i'm sorry.. so sorry.. i walked five hours across gotham town to meet you.. i i knew the way...



bruce: but but i was supposed to meet you so you wouldn't have to – what?



Louise: this is what i said to the limousine drivers but – here goes.. i i i have a pop pop poposition..



bruce: popcorn?



Louise: no i'm sorry so sorry.. a a a poposition..



bruce: oh – okay. What for?



Louise: it's all about keeping me out of prison.. they want to keep me in prison for a long long time..



bruce: oh wait.. for god's sake come in come in..



louise: let's make a deal right? Heheehe... i'm right on time athink.. think thunk think.. i'm a thug learner.. imen.. a quick study..



bruce: no doubt no doubt..

No comments:

Post a Comment