Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

first dialogue for nude diana in nude wonder woman: nude athena apocalips.. .. nude athean..


Nude diana: the light of my shine breasts glisten like a sword silver.. the moon silver is my moon breasts nude.. my breasts nude eclipse into shadows of dusk remembrance.. my memory breasts remember themselves nude.. they remember themselves into vivid daytime harbours of waterscenes of nude amazon nymphs the three bathers by renoir.. a nude waterspring nympth from which the nude ishtar eternal drinks.. i am nude ishtar eternal.. for i .. sniff boohoo hoo never.. die..


nude barbara minerva: i never die nude into agriculture either.. but i reside nowadays peaceful like agriculture thyme like season teh incorrigable will of my will garden nude eve garden.. i am a nude eve in the winsome day haiy quarterly.. i am quartered and dimed.. i am diced into spice season.. i NEVER die for i am spicy season...



nude diana: you always say that..



nude barbara minerva: i'm a nude female killjoy... i orgasm nude



nude diana: likewise me... meeee .. mmmeee.. nude meeee....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment