Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

star wars nine: the awakened force by hanno raudsepp


Anakin Ares: Juaquin Phoenix



Jaina: Claire Danes

dinza: sarah polley

Anakin skywalker:  hanno raudsepp

luke skywalker:  mark Hamill

han solo: Harrison ford

leia: carrie fisher





Anakin: my womb is pregnant with sin



Jaina: womb devours me whole and impregnates me with its crime



Anakin: darkness is coming like an ocean of sin



Jaina: an ocean of sin.. an ocean of sin devouring me whole sin whole nude me whole nude



anakin: renoir... i think renoir..



jaina: my nude body is the vegetation of renoir..



anakin: the force creeps.. the force is a creeping thing.,

jaina: i am earthworm jim.. heeheeheee..



anakin: a heap of crime we are born .. a heap of crime we are both..



jaina: crime is sin crime is sin heee hheehee my nude pubis is sin crime



anakin: prometheus was the first sinner.. nude eve was the first criminal..



jaina: criminality is a christian aspiration..



anakin: jesus was brand, a man branded with criminality his stigmata..



jaina: my wrist hurts



anakin: so does mine.. it's supposed to.. their the lightsaber signal..



jaina: the lighsaber sig.. beep beep beppo..



anakin: the force runs on duracell..



jaina: i thought they were mitichlorians..



anakin: mitochondria.. the breathing pulses of time.. .. force is breath.. stanislavksi.. or is it ribozomes.. or lysosomes... not sure..



jaina: a lot of force to go around.. the milleneum falcon runs on duracell too..



anakin: it looks it... .STRENGER than an engels bunny..



Jaina: HOY!







Dinza: my hands are wriggly worms .. a mass of genetic code are my octopus arms.. a mangle my speech with them.. my arms mangle my speech.. i am doctor octopus- no, - weep weep – doctor doom am i.. i am vulva .. vulva doom..



anakin: i sometimes take a coat-hanger to my arm.. it bleeds like a gash of crime..



dinza: oh god – weeping – oh god - , women will weep for my arm – ... my arm is a tendril of crime.. doctor octopus's arms..



anakin: the arms of crime set fire to people of law..



dinza: heeheehee.. the force is anti-law isn't it..



anakin: the force is the underground rivers of crime..



dinza: dats me goin' up da river.. oll' girrl rivver...



anakin: Ares is a man of the river.. a man of the crossroads of the force..



dinza: a crossroads of blood on my arm.. a stigmata..



anakin: the cross was a crossroads.. Christ walked the cross.. He was riders on the storm..



Dinza: i'm a ryder



Anakin: women will weep..



Luke evaporates in role-reversal like a phantom sphere



Luke: i'm back from the dreaming.. she's staying leia is staying their.. the dreaming is her super-max.. han is staying to console her, but he's always.. somewhere else..



anakin: he's where he belongs.. he always is..



luke: he annoys is?



Anakin: no – wait – what?



Luke: sorry, sorry, i know what you meant.. my ears are deaf with the sound of cell-phones.. the lightsabers of the twentieth century..



dinza: are we still in the twentieth.. i am alway sought by fox-hunters in the twentieth..



anakin: we are looking forward to the twentieth century...



dinza: noooooo... i'm going to DIE before i'm twenty... i've arranged it...



luke: so have i.. you have a slot in the dreaming..



Han comes back temporarily smiling like the chesire cat...



Han: WHAT?!! You never consulted me...



Luke: I don't have to.. i have the force.. you don't . It's all in the differance of a lightsaver lightsaber..



dinza: tweet tweet



han: my blaster does a force sonar clap tho..



dinza: that's just no fair.. i men i was talking to – what?



Han: it's okay i forgive you for being cutely stupid, dinza.. for being cutely stavrogin i forgive you, dinza...



luke: ah, what is wrong with our gene ration.. no gene ratio.. nnoo.. generation.. what is wrong with our generation..



dinza: i was once a baby-boomer too



leia: - evaporates in force role-reversal: i am not a baby!!...



luke: yes you are, nerf-erder. You don't have the force either. It's because you married anne hathaway and i wasn't invited..



leia: i meant to invite you but i thot you'd be disappointed i wasn't han..



han: i'm disappointed by that too..



dinza: gales of laughter rock my nude breasts.... - wait – sniff – where's anakin..



luke: he's above all this..









Anakin: the force is swimming in nude nymphs.. nude nymphs of svengali.. of salvadore ali.. ali.. ali.. aliyaauu..








No comments:

Post a Comment