Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

max lord and johnathon crane.. a scarecrow meets his match..

max lord:  so it's it'll adopt a lot of work to make Donald trump president.. I'm rusty on my omac expertise.. not sure if I have the braniac thirteen tech left to hypnotize the omac masses to vote for trump...

nude giganta:  yess.. trump has to be president.. he hasss to beee.. his planet feeds my nude giganta ego.. i'll steal .. i'll STEAL braniac 13 technology omac stuff incarnate.. I do that.. a lot.. a like you max.. a lot... max.. max.. max.. i'll BE your sasha.. your sasha renzscha.. ahhh.. I'm no longer on the internet.. poor o'l joe macCarthy did his job I read about in a book called aptly "striptease" .. nude giganta has been stripteased from the internet..

johnathon crane: getting you nude giganta sascha on the internet will be the difficult hard part of the job.. getting trump elected will be eeassssyy.. the toyman has his gold green krypto-lite.. and I have my grove of fear gass aplenty..

nude giganta:  please can I have use your fear gase as perfume all over my nude giganta woman nude boy body.. as perfume.. juss perfume to intimidate the masses to vote for trump in my special trump giganta nude way.. I am a bad nude girl in trouble unlike poor poor Diana who will never nevah be in trouble like me... meee illuminatti meee..

Diana:  noooooohhhhh... like Carla ugino on cheers.... sam and Diane have gotten mawwieed..

max and nude giganta:  mawweiiiedd..

Diana:  maweeiiddd..

max and nude giganta:  mawwiieeeddd..

Diana:  mawieeeddd..

johnothon crane:  yess ahh yess .. exxccellent.. - puts fingers together in a finger cradle golden dawn - 

No comments:

Post a Comment