Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

bruce wayne in teh comic bruce wayne..

bruce wayne in issue #2..

bruce wayne:  I just found out that 98 percent of the good, decent, honest cops are complete quivering, pathetic cowards.. with no redeeming qualities... it is very discouraging.. the batman project which lasted almost ninety years or more was a complete and utter disaster as Carolyn would put it.. a complete abject failure.. on my part.. I became a cop when I became batman.. not even a vigilante .. a cop.. and cops are cowards.. my batman persona was a coward..

batman in the velvet underground .. in paris..

batman:  it .. it can't be..

bruce wayne in his corporate highrise like maxie zeus of zeiss incorporate..

bruce wayne:  it's time to begin the work from scratch rogue.. a rogue kmer primer ... a ruble gypsy woman nude .. is the future of nothing.. a ruble begins it all.. it is time to leave a ninety year cowardice behind.. it is time to begin begin being bruce wayne.. bruce wayne begins.. now..


Commissioner Gordon Pym..:  - at a desk table at Alcatraz - I just heard maxie zeus has been in isolation in Alcatraz for almost twenty years.. they changed his location from arkham after he failed to escape in knightfall.. I've got the documentation just found it yesterday.. I think he's served his term...


later.. Gordon Pym..

Gordon Pym:  I'm hearing you loud and clear bruce.. I'm firing at least ninety percent of the honest cops good..

later:

Gordon Pym:  it didn't work.. hardly any if at all got fired.. the dross and deadwood also rises.. mein korp.. a final .. curtain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment