Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Alexis Luthor debating philosophy with Alexei Luthor...

Alexis Luthor: ..".. yes.. yeah.. yes.. sorry.. I just.. I was going to say some things.. Alexei.. I was going to quote "Dirty Hands".. "Les Mains Sale" by Jean-Paul Sartre.. and I was going to say I don't love men for what they are.. I love men for what they can become.. and you were going to say.. Alexei .. that I.. I love men for what they are.. for the soil and agriculture of their souls... and then.. I decided.. that I do love men for what they are after all.. very much so.. it what drives me.. motives me.. wills me.. into being.. like a Shopenhauer essay "the world as will and idea..".. that's me.. that's me.. the will and idea of the world.. but did Nietzsche finish his understanding of Schopenhauer... I was going to say.. but maybe I'll let you say it.. Alexei.... that you could have written Sartre's "Being and Nothingness" telepathically.. because I think their is a great, big nothing.. a Leviathon of nothing driving our souls .. both our souls.. and but also.. Superman's  .. Superman's .. too.. sorry.. and this nothing is our souls depth of resignation.. the abyss of our soul.."

Superman: ..".. the abyss of our soul... that abyss of our soul... and I always felt a personal kinship with Darkseid .. as if he was the man I had been meant to be by Jerry Siegal from the very beginning.."

Alexis Luthor: ..".. desire craves its own repletion.. desire craves its own negation.. but desire wishes to shape its own repletion.. it's own negation.. Sartre wrote that.. I think.. I'm slightly paraphrasing.."

Alexei: ..".. I am a lover of the earth and always felt that we as earthlings and humans and as innocents must commit ourselves to the earth.. and I believed in the earth goddesses.. in Inanna.. who was an earth-goddess who was crucified underground.. in the underworld by her sister Erishkigal.. but Ishtar.. she is the goddess of the hanging gardens of Babylon.. Ishtar is the goddess of both war and love.. she is a dark goddess in the short epic of "Gilgamesh".. it is in her darker aspect that she visits that text.. until the end when she expresses anger about the great flood that decimated the human population of the planet.. she's angry that it happened.. it is as if Ishtar has a poison star of calmness of murder calmness in her eyes over her rage over the happening of the Great Flood.. even tho she may herself somehow inadvertently been involved in that happening.. and Ininni, Inninni, the ancient goddess of liquor.. perhaps it was she as the goddess of tequila's and liquor.. who binded together and bridged the goddesses Innanna, Inanna, a Sumerian Goddess... and Ishtar, a Babylonian, Akkadian, Assyrian Goddess.."

Alexis: ..".. ahh.. yes.. Ishtar she was in the epic of .. Izdubar .. of Izdubar and Ishtar.. was that his name... Izdubar..?.."

Superman: ..".. Izdubar.. I believe that's his name.. I am Izdubar.. I believe we only have the English text, the English translation available to us.. of that Assyrian epic.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment