Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Batman: year one.. written by Scott Snyder-2...

Society: ..".. Talia.. al ghul.. in Gaza.. in Palestine.. Palestine.. Palestine.. Talia told me she was a natural-born Palestinian woman.. and emigrated in her childhood to Iraq, spent her adolescence in Iraq- southern, central Iraq.. and thru the ingenious mechanations of her father, only her father.. they moved to a vast farm out of one of Dan Morgan's books to Iran.. where Talia spent her teenage years and her early-mid-late twenties... Talia al Ghul.. or Talia al Ghoul.. she finally spelt her last name Ghoul.. Ghoul.. Ghoul.. because it made her feel like a lantern-phantom...

Society who is Society Lex: ...".. Talia and I began the Society together.. and the foundations of Gotham were built on it.. Talia said Gotham was a bad apple gone rotten and she would have to turn back the clock and nuke it someday.. but maybe that would turn out to be her East German-Hindu counterpart ... Talia joked she was too small-time international .. to delocalized in the Marshall McCluhan sense.. to electrically tribal and local too global village to own a nuke .. that was pure Germany.. pure Germany .. you needed an east german talia al Ghul.. ahh.. she said.. Ghul spelt correctly this time.. to nuke Gotham when it was time.. she'd find her.. she'd find her...

Society Lex: ..".. I dreamed of my mother .. it was a reading impairment fuzzy magnet force field that I segued my way thru until .. a reality in which my mother was alive.. a nice Egyptian-Kurdish colour-scheme house we lived in.. then I saw a wise old donkey on TV .. saying .. in an old, wisened voise.. ".. I want to be human again.. I have to be human again.. I want to be human again..".. and I woke up.. knowing their were two centuries of work ahead of me.. in the actors and actresses working actor / actress reality.. we're we were actors and actresses full time 24/7... filming was 24/7..... ion footage.. quantum footage.. photon footage.. quark footage.. lepton meson footage.. we were actors who were filming.  I'm Society Lex.  I'm a working actor.  We began the Old Vic with the Secret Society of Supervillains.. Talia al Ghoul was the William Butler Yeats of our Irish Theatre Community designs.. pure Yeats... pure Talia.. she wanted to run an Irish Theatre Community and call it the Secret Society of Supervillains..

Society Lex: .. ".. I shall become a Bat.."

a Pale moon.. A Werewolf a Talia Werewolf howls.. A dark-block shadow pure black of a bat flies against the backdrop of the pale, pale, milk tectonic plate disfigured moon...


No comments:

Post a Comment