Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Justice League, the Darkseid Saga 2... written by Geoff Johns-1.. by the second Geoff Johns-1.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

Darkseid: ..".. Boris.. you have to stop this.. Nightingale Mist II.. she's under my gentle protection.. you have to stop scaring her, Boris Bergshtein... I became a baby I thought to protect Kal-el.. I thought I became a baby again to protect Kal-el... and I did.. but it really was to protect Nightingale Mist II... I entered the seeds of time by becoming a baby again and became as wise as a baby again.. as much into the purest agriculture of wisdom of a baby again.. so I could help Nightingale Mist II..."

Boris Bergshtein: ..".. I'll try .. father Darkseid .. I'll try.. you may not understand .. how AFRAID I am of the law... how I do this hannigan hankara marionette personality this claptrap personality of mine when I display my FEAR of the law.."..

... medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment