Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Viktor Von Doom (Hanno Raudsepp) in Ridley Scott's "Fantastic Four 1"...

Doctor Doom: ..".. Something happens .. with the women of the women's movement.. the women who want to sexually torture small boys.. these women.. they become eventually obsessed with being right..  and what happens ... is .. these same women.. become self-critical, they become deeply capable of self-criticism, of much self-criticism, they become intellectually rigourous, perhaps that's the wrong phrase to use about such women, only good people are or can be described as intellectually rigourous, these women become extremely, radically self-unforgiving intellectually, they don't forgive themselves any intellectual faults.. and all of this for one reason alone, because these women become obsessed with being right, these women who want to sexually torture small boys.. they become obsessed with being right.. I mean this.  I do.  Please understand that I mean every word I'm saying and won't change my mind.  I don't like.  I tell the truth.  I'm Doctor Doom.  I'm Viktor.  What?.  Is anyone their?.   Is anyone at the other end of the line.  What?.  Is anyone listening?  I'm Viktor...

... screenplay by Scott Snyder-2 .. copyright to Scott Snyder..

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment