Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nude Pamela Isley is Nude Winona Ryder..

Nude Pamela Isley: ..".. the dark ages have lifted off my soul and I have reached the tranquilla of my mind... and my mind is the intelligence of the soil.. and this weeding of thyme up my double-plumed will in agriculture.. the agriculture of pure nude pamela isley knavery.. a toomfoolerly-self I be in the plumage of double-crested will... of the pureity of my long-seeded tabelnakery... and I be a seeded contumely mocking my agricultural self nude into a full-seeded bloom of my bare breasts like roseblossoms... and this is me in a true sword agriculture... like a nude sword soft into my busom.."

Nude Pamela Isley is Nude Winona Ryder in "Batman Returns" remake / redux ...

 .. medusa frank ...

No comments:

Post a Comment