Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Havok talks to Scarlet Johansson and Longshot in "The Uncanny X-men", Henry James version.......

Havok: .."... I actually.. Scarlet.. have always.. I always will.. find it very healthy for women to like naked men, for women to feel happy at the nudity of men.. for this to make women happy is healthy to me.. because it means that women like the man in a physical sense.. if a woman likes a man naked it means she like him physically, she likes him as a physical reality, she likes everything about him in a physical sense, the likes the physical man if she likes the nude man.. she likes him as real.. as physically real.. I find this healthy in women.. it means men make them happy.. "

Nude Scarlett Johansson: ... - starts crying - ..".. I'm trying.. it's like.. everything you're saying is right.. it's just... I'm naïve.. and think.. I'M that man.. I'm naked as that man.... I'M nude as that man.. and everything you say is about the man loving the woman nude.. loving her physical nude reality.. I mean the woman loves the man.. she DOES.."

Havok: ..".. I think.. I need to understand what you're saying.. Scarlet.. at face-value.. directly.. I'm obsessed.. personally obsessed.. with this idea of women feeling healthy and that it's healthy for them to like men nude.. to feel happiness at this phenomenon.. In the 1990's... when things were different.. when the social climate was different.. when the media was a different context entirely.. I like "Jane" magazine... The front cover of "Jane" magazine said "This issue contains naked men, for no particular reason".. I liked that magazine.. I thought this was a healthy impulse in women for that magazine.. I thought that magazine, "Jane", answered a healthy impulse in women.. It would take a long, long effort to dissuade me from this view... "

Nude Scarlett Johansson: ... "... I don't know.. even back then.. I wish it was.. different.."

Havok: .."... The photographs of nude men on Visual Sensations for women.. they visual a beautiful male aesthetic.. and I get the impression that the men are happy to be nude for clothed women.. that this makes the men happy and only happy.. the captions?.. they're fantasy... pure creative fantasy.. the captions .. the text isn't saying something that's actually true.. it's just.. the thing is.. when I look at the photographs.. in one photograph from the back.. all three of these men I believe honestly is a nude Angelina jolie.. all three men in the photograph are the same nude Angelina jolie.. it's a compilation of three different photographic visuals of nude Angelina jolie from the back.. she IS happy to be nude because she's nude Angelina jolie and she's always happy to be nude and to pose and gesture in nude poses and nude gestures for her.. in the other photograph from the back.. both men are naked Victoria hill.. both men are nude Victoria hill..."

Nude Scarlett:  ..- happier - .. ".. what?.. Havok..?. they are.."

Havok: ..".. the shirtless man in black jeans in the trailor for "Rough party", your movie, "Rough Party", Scarlet Johansson.. he looks to masculine.. it doesn't look right.. Scarlett.. I look just like you.. I have exactly your face, Scarlett Johansson.. I have young, feminine features.. I'm just .. thinking .. something.. about how wrong it was for a man with a masculine face to be the man in that trailor.. Scarlett Johansson.. both you and I are a single body.. we share the same body.. at some point we will both share a huckleberry body, a prickly pear body.. I have a lot of thoughts and visions of what this means.. Scarlett.."

.. medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment