Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nude Diana... is a friend to Anakin Skywalker...

Nude Diana: ...".. the burnings of lava seep from the inward apocalips apple core rotten with the stew of marshes and hamsburnings.. and this lava seeps to the outward surface of my skin so my surface skin is rotten with tectonic plates of lava and give a fresh stew of surface electricity sensation to my skin..."

Anakin Skywalker: ..".. and I know this about you fiery quintessence .. Diana... and I will become Anakin Skywalker become a Darth Vatther... a Dark Father of Myth... who will subsume your fire quintessence of lavender soul into my surface existence..."

Megan Gale is Nude Diana..

Hanno Raudsepp is Anakin Skywalker..

.. in Star Wars, Episode 10: the Force awakens..

 .. medusa frank ...

No comments:

Post a Comment