Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nude Nightingale Mist II...

Nude Nightingale Mist II: ..".. I am a lawyer all-a-sundry.. a she-wolf I be of the gutter-press dynamo silly-ass a peter pan woman I be.. a peter pan woman I be.. a mary martin a silly-ass donkey-hero woman I be.. for all she-lawyer's are donkey-women.. all gnarly-woe and gont gnot 'n ham Nottingham hamlet women we are the women of elsinore women-lawyers all all allinsallsinall.. we are the donkey-women of jackanapes elsinore.. for before I was batwoman I was jackanapes.. a napes woman gone younder in into batwoman gothamite languid streemlinin' elsinore.. a languid mist gothamite elsinore.. a streamlit e mist elisonore elanora duse be I a silly-ass woman a true peter pan woman a mary martin lawyeress I be a true donkey-woman true.."

.. nightingale mist II written by Scott Snyder-2.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp..

 .. medusa frank ...

No comments:

Post a Comment