Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nude Diana... in Greg Rucka's future Wonder Woman comic.. co-written by Nude Megan Gale Nude...

Nude Diana: ..".. the earl wind of dusk meniscus an meniscus of my eye is an ocean crescent crest foam rising of my eye and an ocean in my eye is a crescent sea death of whirlpools and turbulence of nighin nightingale unicorn's lament.. for a unicorns song of sorrow is the lament of my abysmal soul.. and ths this is a season's done anchorage in my anchor's rigged to the fire's season of a firelept weasel motive of my true sung soul... for my soul has a true cunning, courageous weasal's motive.. and this is the bull season rising which brings my motive vectors crescent to a rising mountain summit.."

Nude Diana is Megan Gale also in Scorcese's Wonder Woman movie...

 .. medusa .. medusa frank...

No comments:

Post a Comment