Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"Evil Margaret" was one of Jack Kirby's favourite characters.. "Evil Margaret" had to reform, she had to be redeemed.. most of all. she had to redeem HERSELF... Evil Margaret had a soft joy that once she redeemed herself, the word "Evil" would no longer mean "Evil", it would no longer mean what if once meant.. "Evil" would now be a word that was a synonym for the word "amiable"....

Evil Margaret:...".. I'm sorry.. this is unspeakable.. I swore I would NEVER say this again.. but I'm just going to repeat what I used to say.. when I was still Evil Margaret.. I said things like, ".. their are hiding places in my vagina.. I find them..".. I'm sorry.. I'm real sorry.. here's.. here's the thing.. I did.. actually .. mean ... sorry.. something historical about women's bodies by saying that.. women were given real, authentic, valid drugs to improve, to reform, perhaps even to sort of redeem their physiologies, to redeem these women's physiological bodies.. this is serious.. sorry.. in the olden, ancient days of Iran, women's vagina's could turn inside out, a woman's vagina could turn inside out in Ancient Iran.. Gods who were.. doctors.. know... Ancient Iran .. did not... trust.. doctors.. I'm..  I'm not sure... but it must have been Ancient Iran.. I'm.. I'm not sure.. whether the authentic, valid drugs to end this woman's physiological condition.. whether these drugs were invented in Ancient Iran.. to ... to refine women's bodies.. to make them.. sinuous.. like.. like dolphins.."

Moses Darkseid: ...".. yes.. yes.. they know about dolphins from Ancient Iran.. it was dolphins.. this cure for women's bodies.. for women's physiologies.. was invented by .. by dolphins.. dolphins have always had sentient intelligence equal to the intelligence of human beings..."..

This whole paragraph or two paragraphs.. one long paragraph for "Evil Margaret" and the subsequent shorter paragraph for "Moses Darkseid" was written by Jack Kirby-2 / Jack Kirby-3...

.. silk medusa zu Jack Kirby.. inkenstink medusa zu Jack Kirby.. zoom medusa zu Jack Kirby.. medusa frank zu Jack Kirby.. connie_nielson.org.. petara_luke.net..

No comments:

Post a Comment