Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Leonardo de Caprio..

Maxwell Lord: ..".. gotta bring back Microsoft e-mail.. gotta bring back Microsoft e-mail.. a Microsoft browser was sent to us as spyware that we submitted a yes or no answer to.. I submitted, "yes"... I got Microsoft edge.. the very first.. I believe .. Microsoft search engine in the history of computers.. still don't know how to return us to Microsoft E-mail.. I have the most intriguing memories of having once... worked at Microsoft.... but.. I don't.. think.. I ever did.. I feel like a teleported into a Microsoft office during the quark of a millilitre of a dream-second.. while I was studying or reading at a Starbucks cafĂ©.. like suddenly, within a quantum smear pocket of time .. I was walking the corridors of Microsoft headquarters..

Maxwell Lord: .. ".. gotta talk to Bill Gates.. gotta talk to Bill Gates..  "  - two hours later - .."... I .. I can't take it.. can't take it... can't.. can't.. the thing with Angelina jolie saying his father.. saying her father cheated on her mother .. the first time he did it she said.. I think she said.. I e-mailed Wendy Murphy.. I e-mailed Peggy Dean.. I .. I think.. I'm not sure if I was able to e-mail Deborah Prothrow-stith.. " - Maxwell Lord types.. the entry phrase.. "girls bullying boys" on his google search engine.. the internet moniter screen brings up..

                                 Girls bullying boys; by columnist Veronica Cale.... CHILD-KILLERS POST ON MR POLL .. DON'T POST.... DON'T REA...."..

Maxwell Lord reads Veronica Cale's column on "Girls bullying boys".. he copy-and-pastes it on to his Libre Office word processing software.. he prints it out from Libre Office six or seven copies of it.. He clicks off the internet.. deletes the internet from the screen .. puts his seven article by Veronica Cale.. into a three-hole punch.. and then puts all the pages into a white-pale green binder..

Maxwell Lord: ..".. I wonder if she'll ever work at Microsoft.."..


Leonardo de Caprio is still Maxwell lord... in Scorcese's "Wonder Woman"....

No comments:

Post a Comment