Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Gorilla Grodd.. the true Richard Wanger Flying Dutchman cometh..

Captain Sanity: ..".. so .. Gorilla Grodd... if you don't mind my asking to be on a first name basis.."

Gorilla Grodd: ..".. Wagner.. my name is Richard Wagner.."

Captian Sanity: .."...oh.. wiat... Wagner.. as in.. the German composer.."

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. I am his direct descendant.. my parents named me Richard.."

Captain Sanity: ..".. that's .. fascinating.. deep.. complex.. the marks that you are entitled to be leader of the Society.. Richard .. oh.. sorry.. Richard.. my name is Gustav.. Gustav Yung..."..

Gorilla Grodd: ..".. I have heard of your accomplishments for those needing sanctuary and authentic refugee asylum.. your work with refugee's is legendary.. Captain Sanity.. a moniker well earned.."

Captain Sanity: ..".. much appreciated.. I will always feel I harmed more than helped.."

Gorilla Grodd: ..- grimly, like a crunched-key lock - ..".. you worked as a psychological counselor in a Swiss refugee asylum .. during the Nazi occupation of Switzerland.. that is a hard life for you, Gustav.."

Captain Sanity: .. ".. I let down two patience.. a girl named gell.. her swiss name is gell.. American pronunciation gal.. gal... "..

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. Diana Achilles, god of war will find her.. and .. and befriend her.. friend meredith will make sure of it.."..

Captain Sanity: .. ".. and their was another girl I let down.. I could never leave Switzerland.. my American colleague Hugo Strange helped a girl named medusa prince.. I don't know why.. I forgot the name of the other girl I failed.. I know why now.. I'm not supposed to know her name.. so I forgot it.. it's not safe.."

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. ahh... yes.. the charity work of Zatanna.. she was the first to Christian babtise me with fire richard..."

... THE SOCIETY!!!!!.. written by Gail Simone, art by ed benes...

No comments:

Post a Comment