Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Gail Simone senior:...".. I introduce to you... THE SOCIETY!!!... with Ultimate, Heavy-hitter Powerhouse PowerPunch Leader, Gorrila Grodd...

Gorilla Grodd: .."... THE SOCIETY..!!!... role call - ... Captain Alchemy.. aka John Dee Parcelcus.. know one knows the integuement of pH and pKa of litmus dry pink purple blue color of Rose Thorne milk paper of blue green quark purple quark.. rose quark.. flavour spices season Arnuld Schmidt Peter Newman tomato sauce QUARK.. the colours and flavour of autumn chess .. the colour theory of chess is your province .. John Dee--.."

Captain Alchemy: ..".. ahh.. sorry Gorilla Chieften.. but my name is Jamie Olliver.. Jamie Olliver Twist is my name.."..

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. ahhh.. but you have not been knighted by Gorilla Grodd yet.. and when you are you will heir von Papen John Dee Parcelcus.. Captian alch-.."

Captain Alchemy: ..".. but.. but you see.. I do catering.. I do vegetarian catering.. in Queens, New York.. my name is Jamie Olliver.. I'm not actually sure why I'm here.. wait... I can here for a job interview.."

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. CAPTAIN ALCHEMY is is then.. John Dee Parcelcus.."

Captain Alchemy: ..".. I think you've got the wrong guy.. and I've never worked for a gorilla before.."

Gorilla Grodd: .. ".. SILENCE.. speak when spoken to, Livewire.."

Livewire: .. ".. heyy.. i'am no sayin' anything.."

Captain Alchemy: ...".. Aaron.. Aaron Sorkin.. what are you doing here.."

Livewire: .."... I got buzzed with Thomas Edison's light-bulb.. and now I have superpowers over electricity.."

Gorilla Grodd: ..".. ahh.. not any electricity ms sorkin... you have powers over the ancient electricity of Minoan civilization.. pre-electromagnetic electricity is your domain.. Ms. Sorkin.."

Livewire: ..".. I'm a crazy thin woman with iron-donut-rainbow-sprinkles in my hair.."

Captain Alchemy: ..".. oh.. aaron.. you mean static cling.."

Livewire: ..".. yaahhh.. heheheh.. hey thanks oh captain my captain.. I do static cling.. I forgot that's my superpower.."

Captain Alchemy: .. ".. oh yeah.. ow.. yeah..."

Livewire: ..".. CAPTAIN.. oh no.. we're on the same TEAM.."

Captain Alchemy: .. ".. nothing wrong with a bit of static cling between friends.."

THE SOCIETY..

 .. a comic book by Gail Simone senior.. ongoing...

No comments:

Post a Comment