Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

He wants to be Deadshot...... (item: .. did they shoot David Ayers's "Suicide Squad" in Florida...?.."...




Video player from: Dailymotion (Privacy Policy)


Golf star Tiger Woods was arrested early Monday morning in Jupiter, Fla., on DUI charges, reports West Palm Beach news channel WPTV.Woods, a Jupiter resident, was reportedly taken into custody at 3 a.m. and released at 10:50 a.m.


The 41-year-old has battled severe back issues in recent years — in April he underwent the fourth procedure on his back since 2014. In February he withdrew from the Dubai Desert Classic after the first round.
Woods, 41, recently penned a post on his website updating fans about his recovery.
“I want to say unequivocally, I want to play professional golf again,” he wrote on May 24. “Presently, I’m not looking ahead. I can’t twist for another two and a half to three months. Right now, my sole focus is rehab and doing what the doctors tell me. I am concentrating on short-term goals.”
He also mentioned his efforts to be ready for the Masters Tournament in April.
"I did everything I could to play at Augusta and was ready to go. Unfortunately, it was kind of like the 2008 U.S. Open. The pain was post-impact when I swung the club. I figured, ‘Can I handle it?’ This time the answer was, ‘probably not.’ That shows the effect nerve pain can have."
Also: Celebrity mug shots (Provided by Wonderwall) <p>Say cheese! Not only do some stars smile for cameras on the red carpet, but some reckless celebs also have posed for booking photos. Click through as <a href="https://admin.wonderwall.com/distillery/ella_galleries/gallery/32136/www.wonderwall.com%20">Wonderwall.com</a> takes a look back at the best celeb mug shots, starting with <a href="http://www.wonderwall.com/celebrity/profiles/overview/shailene-woodley-1431.article">Shailene Woodley</a>. The actress was arrested for criminal trespass and engaging in a riot while <a href="http://www.wonderwall.com/news/shailene-woodley-arrested-north-dakota-pipeline-project-1941082.article">protesting the construction</a> of Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota in October 2016.</p> Best celebrity mug shots

Report inappropriate content

Sorry!
There was a problem. Please try again.
Help us maintain a healthy and vibrant community by reporting any illegal or inappropriate behaviour that violates MSN’s Code of Conduct.
Leave your comment

Did you find the story interesting?

Like us on Facebook to see similar stories

Send Feedback

We appreciate your input!

  • I'm having problems with Top Destinations
  • I'm having issues with searching
  • I'm having problems with Featured Apps
  • I see an error in the content
  • Other
Please give an overall site rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment