Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

.... Wonder Woman has a new nemesis.. Sideshow Bob, the original Duke of Deception (Kelsey Grammar)...

Sideshow Bob: .."... Television ... It.. it must be stopped.. it ... - just.. does.. call me an old kick hick wing-nut conservative.. but I think the reign of Television.. over our fair planet earth should ... simply end.. it would be nice if it happened tomorrow.. no intention their.. so.. time for.. Wonder Woman if you were truly a .. wonder woman.. you would agree with me.. but you're rather.. oh dear .. I can't say it .. it's not nice.. it's cruel.. cruelty to animals too.. Wonder Woman.. you're .. that thing Lucy said Charlie Brown was.. about things like stopping television.. and some other things too.. I'm not.. in respect to Television.. I would be a happy camper if Television simply did...

                                              .. ahh.. Eureka.. Cable Television only has fifteen channels now.. you'd have to pay thirty dollars more to get more channels.. "

... Wonder Woman (Megan Gale).. flies into a black Hole in outer space.. presumably to get more channels.. perhaps radio...

No comments:

Post a Comment