Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Lois Lane Lana and Perry...

Lois Lane: .. ".. "Loirrgghhss .. Laairrnngghhennneee... "loissss.. lairrneee.... a name to always bring a smile to my face.."..

Perry White: ..".. it does me to.. Lois.. "

Lois winces..

Perry White: ..".. it does me too.. Lois Lane is a truly delightful name.."

Lois Lane: ..".. that only shows to me you're not very smart, Perry.. uh, sorry.. Mr. White.. or Chieften-in-editor.. editor-in-chieften.. it's that Lois Lane is such a not-so-delightfully filthy name.. Lois Lane is a dame ... arrgghhh.. no dame that name.. Lois Lane is a name that was born as an abortion from the depths of Lovecraftian Tartarus.. Lois Lane is a name that was retched out of the pores and pigmentation of the intestines of Tartarus.. and THAT .. is what I think of my name.. Lois Lane.."...

Perry White: ..".. Lois.. I just ate.."

Lois Lane: .."... and Lois Lane is a name to make you throw up afterward... and the puke gave birth to that name.. Lois Lane.."..

Justin Moore: ..- nervously - ..".. uhh.. copyright issues.. you're paraphrasing dialogue from David Mamet.. Lois.."..

Lois Lane:..".. copyright .. shmop-me-white... I am going to put my name Lois Lane in an electric chair designed to be an iron maiden and call that copyright.. so that'll keep the lawyers busy for years.."

Perry White: - deeply concerned -..".. ahhh.. Lois.. who's Atreus Atlas.."

Lois Lane: ..".. ah... Atreus Atlas is whittle me.. my pseudonym.. my pen-na-.."

Perry White: ..".. it's Lois... Lois lane.. you write columns and editorials for the Daily Planet under the name Lois Lane.."

Lois Lane: ..".. don't be a shitfaced tyrant, Perry.. it doesn't become the filth of my facial mascara for us both to be pitch-coal black on our mutual faces.. my pen-name namesake for the Daily Bugle... imen.."..

Perry White: ..".. maybe for a tabloid like the Daily Bugle you're Atreus Atlas.. but here.. with us.. you're Lois Lane.."

Lois Lane:... ".. sorry.. Perry.. I'm busy writing my next column.." .. Lois Lane is typing at her computer..

Perry White: ..".. as Atreus Atylus..?.."

Lois Lane: ... - looks over her shoulder - .. ".. ah.. Perry..?.."

Lana Lang walks in..

Lana Lang: .. ".. so Atreus-honey-monger.. "

Perry White: ..".. why is you're last name spelt here with an "i".. Lana.."..

Lana Lang: ..".. I'm the daughter of R. D... and my first name means Local-area-network.."

Lois Lane: ..".. you're first name is Local-area-network-asshole...?... hee hee hee.."

Lana Lang: ..- muttering - ..".. good grief.. what a nerd..."

Justine Moore: ..".. ahh.. that's copyrighted to Peter Bagge.."



Victoria Hill: Lois Lane

Perry White: George Clooney

Lana  Lang: Embeth Davidts

Justin Moore: Jesse Eisenberg...

Superman: man of steel; chapter one.. screenplay scene aforementioned..

inkenstink medusa.. zoom medusa.. medusa frank looper.. medusa looper.. stochastic disturbance terms.. covariance matrices.. $2...

No comments:

Post a Comment