Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Wendy McElroy (Kiera Knightley) is the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club.. and still is..

Wendy McElroy: ..".. no.. Magneto.. and you are still Magneto to me.. I do not call you by your real name .. only Magneto.. no.. you are not going to stand in front of me in my immediate hearing range and tell Emma Frost that you are going to have me eliminated and that then their will only be one White  King and one White Queen of the Hellfire Club.. I have trained my mind with Amazonian training to gain telepathy... perhaps I stole telepathy from Charles Xavier without him being none the wiser.. but it's Emma.. Frost.. of a truly weak mind.. and am going to arrange it that you and Emma Frost to infinity and beyond .. to they Stygian depths of many galaxies.. that you and Emma Frost can never be friends.. will never be friends .. three words.. Brian.. Michael.. Bendis.. Four more words.. The .. House.. of .. M... wait.. wait.. Nietzsche..?.. ahh.. maybe it's all good.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment