Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Stan Lee's.. Loki..?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ6ZOys1jl4

Loki (Stan Lee's .. Loki..?..) :..".. so.. it is that the Avengers.. to actually.. well.. to effectively.. BE.. the Avengers.. they rather.. require.. a good antagonist.. who can .. rather.. sort of.. battle them .. single-handedly.. and so.. that was .. it seems.. where I come in.. and I rather.. feel.. have .. for .. a long time.. now... a long long time.. taht that won't do.. that it won't do at all.. for me to be.. see.. I wanr... to.. CHANGE.. sorry for shouting.. so sorry.. I want to change history.. where.. Sonia...?.."

Sonia Svetlana is in Odessa, Russia..

Sonia Svetlana: ..".. help me.. help me.. they want to kill me.. the KGB... NOO!!.. Nohoh... never them.. never them... teh Cheka.. no .. don't think the Cheka wan't to kill me.. the Tsarist Secret police.. i believe it is them who want to kill me.. the Okhrana.. it .. it could be the Okhrana who want to kill me.. who else..?.."

Loki: .. ".. oh.. oh my.. oh dear.. what..?.. how.. how callous.. it was.. for me.. to say.. that... what..?.. i said .. oh dear.. I MUST be serious.. this is ... not .. it's not.. fiction.. Sonia Svetlana... it's that she's in real, historical danger from a historical Russian State-reality.. and... I want to shift our ground and change myself readily.. immediately.. from being.. and ENEMY of the Avengers.. simply for the purpose my being the enemy of the Avengers simply for the purpose and no other so that they have a foundation for being a team at all.. for forming as a team and staying together as a team at all.. that's not.. that's not a good enough REASON anymore.. for me to be single-handedly and enemy of the Avengers.. we are dealing with sever historical realities.. and a woman who is in danger in Soviet '60's era post-Cuban-missile-crisis era Russia.. and I have to depart from the fiction of the Avengers and enter a Soviet reality to rescue a woman who is in dire danger as I NEVER was in any in ANY of my time at all living my life in Asgard..."...

Thor: ..".. no .. no.. it won't do at all for you to be our enemy.. Loki, brother of mine.. we were always friends in the myths.. in the Norse myths.. weren't we.. I scantly see little cause or reason for the case to be here in this here rather mystical, magical fictional reality of ours that we both find ourselves in.. a little out of sorrs.. a little out of sorts.. both of us brothers, Thor and Loki, both of us in the darkening shadow of a false position.."

Janet van Dyne: .. ".. That's James.. Henry James.."

Loki: ..".. ahh.. yes.. Janet van Dyne... you do read Henry James.. with unparalleled scrupulousness you read Henry James.. Janet van Dyne... so that you recognize a quote from him like a flick.."

Thor: .. ".. of my whiskers.. had I a beard.. but I am a beardless young prince of Asgard.."

Loki: ..".. poor Sonia.. her last name is Svetlana.. poor Sonia Svetlana... her life is in mortal danger.. in Russia.. in Kruschev's Russia.. I believe Kruschev is going to be unseated, eliminated, erased from history.. and I'm very sorry that Kruschev himself has the reputation for threatening the lives of young women on patio's or at table's during evening meal-hours.. according to Edward Crankshaw... I believe.. I'm very sorry that Kruschev has that reputation .. it can't be true.. or fair to the man.. why don't you call Krushev and see if he can readily, immediately help poor Sonia Svetlana.. right away.. right away.. Steve Rogers... Captain America.."


.. heteroskedasticity.. $1... multicollinearity.. $2...

No comments:

Post a Comment