Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

"The Uncanny X-men; chapter one", directed by Sorcese, the story of Diana of themiscyra...

Selene Autumn (Daniella Amavia) : ..".. I am in mortal womb-soul terror for Burr Steers.. for it is on a razor's edge of mortal goodness taht he resides.. and it is this goodness that is the grain mustard seed of my soul a tint of pure goodness is the root seed of my soul from which the undergrowth and overbrush of of my overflorid soul becomes.. a backlashina forum on something in the inner circle of Royal Cardinals and Dark Knights called.. "Cool news"... just.. "Cool news"..

Kitty Pryde (Mary MacDougald) : - walking the streets of Wisconsin - " .. Kool-aid news..?. sniff.. Kool-aid news..?.."..

Selene Autumn (Daniella Amavia) : ..".. I am all-too recent and newly anointed as the Black Queen of the Cardinal Inner Circle.. and Sebastian Shaw, my loving, dear, loyal friend Sebastian Shaw will come in his good patient time.. and I must.. in my bad time.. in my eternal inward caving crumbling soul my soul out of joint.. like a rickshaw death soul mine gun gun gunnery.. a gun-shop soul I have.. a gun-shop soul I have.. this is teh story of Leland Knowles.. which picks up after the final chapter of the Hell on Earth .. on Carnival Earth.. on Carnival Earth.. of Burr Steers.."

-----

Burr Steers on the streets of North Carolina..

Burr Steers (Adrian Vico / Harry Knowles) : ..".. finally made it out of that witch's cauldron of computer-hell... something worse than Blade Runner.. far worse.. time to meet Mystique and the Brotherhood.."...

Ray: ..".. I left some business notes and sent out four hundred business e-mails thru fortran..."

Burr Steers (Adrian Vico / Harry Knowles) : ..".. oy.."

-----

.. a few days later, a few mere days later, in the business high-rise in which Burr Steers and Ray were imprisoned in a pocket dimension for ten years..

Leland Knowles (Harry Knowles) : ...".. ahhh.. a lounge area.. a coffee bar.. a caff... sofa's.. ahh.. here it is .. "

a few members of a mere handful of businesspeople in the formerly abandoned utterly abandoned business high-rise: ..".. your office.. Leland.."

Leland Knowles (Harry Knowles) : ..".. ahh.. so .. wait.. I don't.. know what kind of computer this is.. I thought it was a Compaq.."

the businesspeople: ..".. no.. leland.. your right.. we don't know what computer-brand makes this computer either.."

Leland Knowles (Harry Knowles) : ..".. ahh.. it's on the screen.. hey their an animation of my face in corner.. that's the title of the website... "Cool News".. hey catchy title.."..


No comments:

Post a Comment