Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Tom McCamus is The Joker in Burton / Wright-directed, "The Darknight Detective"....

The Joker (Tom McCamus) :..".. the pendulum swaying habits of my inward death-dealing soul like I have a sanity-clock driving my depth-deatling U-boat Wolves of the sea motives like my motives of malign cast be farm motiveless .. be like the farms of motiveless sea's a beckonings to .. like I be a motive as rudderless as a heaving, tumultuous ocean.. like an ocean have no rudder to it's heaving waves.. as and this is my motive.. the lick's fire-lava-lick's of the waves of the ocean are my motives refined into the foam cruelty of deathman's wave's .. for I am death as a soul.. and I am death as a soul.. and I am the Joker against his own soul dealing himself to a death seeking missiles of Macbeth's dawning.. and this is all my simple harmonic motion.. leading to meoptics to quote a single word from teh great Finnegan of James Joyce... never figured out what meoptics were.. neoptic.. neoplatonic optics...?.. neopolitan optics..?.. coptic optics.. are meoptics.. neon optics.. meoptics.. I am a me as an alma matter optics.. forget what the word "alma" means.. used to know that.. used to know that.. does "alma" mean "soul"..?.. could be .. could be.. does "elm" mean "soul".. could indeed be that "elm" means "soul".. and a white birch bark is the froth of womanly innocuousness.. and a girly-birch-white-bark is the girlishness of the male and female soul.. taht is what the white bark of a birch tree is.. it is the girlishness giddy giddy girlishness of a male or female soul consciousness.. .and does all this lead to the gleefully motiveless malignity of cruel, crawling foam upon the ocean refined.."...

script for "The Darknight Detective" written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp aka.. Scott Snyder II.. for Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. sorry.. real sorry.. copyright Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. grave apologies for the copyright notice..


No comments:

Post a Comment