Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Joker is Tom McCamus in Burton / Wright's "The Darknight Detective"...

The Joker (Tom McCamus) : ..".. I feel sea-well .. a sea-health do I feel like I be a sailor sophisticate.. and this is the sea-air of Gotham I feel in my happy insanity.. like a free air for air is free to my insanity.. and only an insane man thinks air is free and that is me.. and the atmospherics of chemistry are still beyond me no matter how many times I read taht textbook on anylitical chemistry.. and I'm getting a handle on my Fassenden textbook of Organic Chemistry.. but such a tortured man is the Calender man.. such a tortured man .. such a tortured man.. and his tortures turn all of Gotham City into an iron maiden .. for his tortures are outwardly-inward and the Calenders man tortured condition exert itself to machinery of many razor-cast-iron-razor-networks.. a treu network of razors is the torture machinery of that witche's cauldron of electronically concocted voice of the Calender Man of Gotham City.. an electronic cauldron is this witche's brewery his speech is the Calender's man nought his own speech hardly any of his speech would be the Calender Man's own.. and I am rather helpless to fight this Joker though I am.. and I recently gave the Calender Man of Gotham City advice to plant seeds in the ground and perhaps with the Calender man's grand ambition for ACTING and for the THEATRE.. he could.. supernaturally.. cause the very inward grain chemistry of the seeds themselves.. when no more but seeds.. when no more than seeds in the ground.. to filter out, to muffle, to be atmospheric ether bulwarks against, to verily censor and stifle the electronic razor-voices spoken in the Calender man's own timbre and his voice-resonance.. telepathically-all these Calender voices of the Calender man.. these electronic voices operate only on telepathic voice-frequencies.. need to get back to reading Stephen Handel's excellent textbook on the science of listening.. to crack this code.. I wish I could be of more help.. I truly, sadly do.."

script for the Darknight Detective for Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright written by Scott Snyder II aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment