Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A scene between Matt Murdock and Wilsion Fisk in Scorcese's "Daredevil; the man without fear".. written by screenwriter Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

Matt Murdock: ..".. I feel that.. it is not appropriate for myself to represent a confrontation between myself and Wilson Fisk either as a lawyer or as... someone.. someone else.."

Wilson Fisk: ..".. is that someone else.. Matt... is he Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. of the castle in the province of Elsinore... for I think you can actually be him.. Matt.. and so thereby.. ahh.. confront me myself and everything I represent.."

Matt Murdock: ..".. ahh.. yes.. you're right as usual.. Mr. Fisk.. Wilson.. Fisk.. it is by my assiduous study of Shakespeare's text and verse that I began to mentally appreciate the linguistics of legal prose... I moved on from reading Shakespeare's plays to reading textbooks of international economics.."

Wilson Fisk: ..".. ahh.. excellent.. international.. economics..?.. I think.. I'm going to have to have you in my employdom someday.. as my employee.. no .. Matt .. you as my peer, my colleague .. or as .. my superior.. if you can read a textbook of international economics..."..

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for Scorcese-directed, "Daredevil; the man without fear".. that's okay.. Ben.. ben.. you can read out loud from this scene too.. hopefully to help you with "Daredevil 2", as you desire to be based on Charles Soules's comics...

No comments:

Post a Comment