Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Joker and Batman are in the Batmobile together.. Batman's.. driving...

The Joker: .. ".. it's like.. Batman.. the cheat we're now calling Y2k.. I feel like I've been Y2k incarnate ever since the late '80's.. or maybe since the mid-70's.. that early .. that early .. like I've been a living cheat since the mid-70's.. and then .. finally in the late '90's.. i think.. or was it later.. can't.. can't remember.. see.. Batman.. it was my time to die.. and you.. you didn't see that.. I was lying on the floor.. minutes.. almost.. seconds.. away from a peaceful.. from an oh so peaceful death.. and you commanded.. with the utmost urgency and with the utmost command immediacy.. you commanded Robin .. Richard Grayson.. Tim Drake.. or Nightwing.. sorry.. can't.. can't remember.. to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.. and .. it wasn't right.. it wasn't... right for you to do.. to do that.. Batman.. sorry.. real sorry.. it was my time to die.. it was.. Batman.. it was.. if I was brought back to .. if I was .. resuscitated.. I just go back to killing twenty, thirty forty fifty more people in horrible ways.. and all because.. you told Tim Drake or Richard Grayson to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.. saving my life.. saving MY life... that's not fair.. that's not FAIR.. to you Batman.. that we're.. here.. Batman.. put your hands on my head okay...".. The Joker snaps his own neck - snikt..-
..

The Joker: Heath Ledger

Batman: Christian Bale

The Dark Knight: Chapter two..

.. multicollinearity.. $1... heteroskedasticity .. $2..

No comments:

Post a Comment