Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Batman (Hanno Raudsepp) and the Joker (Tom McCamus) in Burton / Wright's "The Darknight Detective..."...

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp) : ..".. the death of spring haunts my soul and this death is a bluebird eternal and the the bluebird of this death is the death of the bluebird soul Superwoman who is the Lois Lane of Krypton (Savannah Samson) and this is the woman of hearkenings sinuous to call to my soul to bring the death of spring seasons to my soul and it is her who I need to feel the lyrical existentialist in myself.. and to feel a lyricism of poetry to be my very quintessence of myself and to be this in function respectfulness toward myself lyrical a Lois Lane of Krypton (Savannah Samson).. and this lyricism is me as the eternal beaty of death and the eternal beautified condition of a lyrical death is me and this is both angel and devil sinuous in my soul a dusk and night and shadows of gentle musk spice seasons.. a blackness of main toward my coldest cool springs of my darkest shades within shades of within my core eternal shades rhythm music of shades within shades are my inward music of rhythms of coolest seasons of eternal waters of death musical.."

The Joker (Tom McCamus) : ..".. it is the nude Lois Lane of Krypton and the Nude Pamela Isley and the Nude Poison ivy that I bring to a weavery of inward lacings-sensations of winds gentle moist philosophy.. for these are the nude women that I was born by God into Gotham City to bring to your soul so that your soul may be these women and these women may be your soul Bruce Wayne.. and this is my birthright to bring these nude Lois Lane's of Krypton and these Nude Poison Ivy's Nude Pamela Isley's to their quintessence of an inward music of rhythms of duskish of clothed lambs clothed in wool and it is a cotton soul I bring to you.. Batman.. "

script for "The Darknight Detective", to be directed, co-directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. script for this movie written by Scott Snyder II.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. sorry.. real sorry for the copyright / "copywrite" notice.. copyright Hanno Ridal Raudsepp .. aka .. copyright Scott Snyder II... copywrite Scott Snyder II... sorry real sorry for the copyright / "copywrite" notice again.. it never seems.. polite...

No comments:

Post a Comment