Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

The song of Lincoln March, aka Owlman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MfWWZeZd4A&list=RD1MfWWZeZd4A

... who is Lincoln March

Bruce Wayne: .. he .. he's my brother..

Alfred: .. ".. ahh.. yes.. I .. I forgot.. you're younger.. oh no.. or .. your older brother.."

Bruce Wayne: .. ".. I.. I'm not sure.. I think he's my younger.. wait.."

a shimmery memory..

Martha Wayne: ..- on the phone - .. ".. and if you threaten my unborn child again I'll slap your government with a lawsuit so in the billions it'll make your head spin.. mayor.."

Thomas Wayne: ..".. Martha.. he's not hte mayor.. Martha I'm sorry.. WHAT did he say..."

Martha Wayne: .." .. he .. threatened .. to kill.. to KILL my baby... " - patting her stomach - ".. their their.. little Thomas Wayne.. their way.. is not our way .. is it .. Thomas.. husband..?.."

young five year old Bruce: ..".. Martha.. mother.."

Martha Wayne: ..".. yes bruce.."

young five year old Bruce: .. ".. how about the name.. "Lincoln".. for young unborn baby Thomas Wayne.."

Thomas Wayne senior: .. ".. hahh.. Lincoln ..  I like your thinking.. young Bruce.. maybe he'll be president someday.."

Martha Wayne: ..- lovingly - .. ".. lincoln.. Lincoln.."..


No comments:

Post a Comment