Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

A scene at the end of "Superman; man of steel; chapter four; Villains United", directed by Oliver Stone.. this is the music that plays during that scene.. emanuelle beart: ..".. here it is..."..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbl49osJjxc



Ahania Blacksmith / Society Lex 1 (Hanno Jason Leigh) :.."... I had a friend named James when I was younger who went thru drug addiction and he said after it was over that he believed all drug addicts should be shot.. when I look at you.. and see the face of a drug addict and hear the words you speak to me I'm prone to agree... I'm not sure if you told me that I wanted Green Lantern's Power Ring.. but I must possess it and he can't be in possession of it because I absolutely a zillion billion percent believe that he will use it to savagely murder Talia al Ghul when he has been transmuted into pure hallucinatory optical form.. perhaps at the behest of Nekron or Giganta-Eclipso who may be demonically possessing himself and Carol Ferris.. so I have to appropriate his Power Ring.. I can't remember if that was one of the things that you let we say accused me of as if I was morally wrong to want to prevent the savage, brutal death of Talia al Ghul at the hands of an optically transfigured Hal Jordan.. you told me I wanted a golden lasso.. I must ASAP immediately appropriate Wonder Woman Diana of Themiscyra's Golden Lasso before it compels her to commit suicide after driving her to unspeakable, horrific emotional torture and despair.. I don't want any of this to happen to Wonder Woman so I want to appropriate her golden lasso so she will never be anywhere near it .. ever.. again.. ever.. ever.. ever.. you told me I was a fool for wanting this.. for wanting her golden lasso.. I don't like how you calling me a fool for wanting this made me feel I don't like the feeling I had when you called me that for the reasons for which I did want the golden lasso and that is why I am going to shoot you dead now with this gun.. I am Ahania Blacksmith aka Society Lex 1 and I do that...".. - he does....

No comments:

Post a Comment