Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Robert Bruce Banner is James Callis...

Robert Bruce Banner (James Callis) : ... - he is at the computer, writing / typing into his website or Libra office.. - ..".. so.. I am going to write the biography of the Incredible Hulk.. a man I believe I have a mysterious affiliation with.. a man is this Incredible Hulk who I .. he may be a blood-relative.. but our relationship is so complex and indeed rather labyrinthine.. it's us.. just the two of us.. and if he causes damage it is only because of his overwhelming physical strength.. which he must have worked.. done extremely hard even harsh labour to acquire.. how does a man become that strong that he honestly can't HELP but do physical damage to property despite himself.. that is the story of the Incredible Hulk.. a man I can't help but like quite a seemly bit.. I rather like this man and I hope doesn't mind the peculiar but indeed fascinating name, "The Incredible Hulk".. I hope I meet him someday.. perhaps we could have a coffee at the local Tim Hortons and he could talk to me about his relationship with the government .. I hear the military .. wait.. this can't be right.. as I remember I remember reading a news article on Microsoft Edge which stated that the military ... I couldn't .. actually .. understand.. this article. it had to with North Korea and this fascinating man the Incredible Hulk being deeply concerned about keeping Kim Jong Ung out of prison.. it mentioned this article or it may have been Geoff Johns who mentioned that the Incredible Hulk really is fond of Oscar Wilde's poem, "the ballad of Reading Gaol".. wait.. is that the title of the poem which Oscar Wilde wrote about his life in prison.. ".. and the stone which you strike at day become your heart at night..".. is that the line.. I'm trying to remember... has the Incredible Hulk.. has he .. gone through what Oscar Wilde.. but what prison could hold him.. I can't imagine them keeping the Incredible Hulk in prison any more than I can imagine them keeping Robert de Niro in prison... such men are simply to powerful for .. prisons..?... am I mistaken.. wrong..?.. are prisons more powerful actually than.. such men.. such men.. I think I've had about as much of this as I can take and I am going to make sure the Incredible Hulk.. my .. friend... the ... Incredible.. Hulk.. is .. that his place of residence.. is not.. a prison.. I have a lowly job at a science lab studying electrochemistry and I feel mostly like I'm merely a professional student at a university.. how can I be in any position to help the Incredible hulk.. I wonder whether the study of electrochemistry may be none other than the study of neurochemistry.. I rather hope it is but I'm not sure actually about that.... but it seems logical that the study of electrochemistry would be the study of neurochemistry.. I'd love to give the Incredible Hulk some telepathic powers which could alert him to danger.. I feel.. somehow.. rather profoundly.. that.. as a concerned citizen who has never met this man but feels like he should think of himself.. as.. his friend.. I feel.. if I study the work on mystical numbers of Matila Ghyka.. and Hindu theology.. and I think I just must absolutely study Hindu mythology.. Hindu religions like Jainism... I have decided to become as well I am henceforth going to be the servant of the Goddess Kali and perhaps that will be my first step toward helping a man who I would feel privileged .. to call.. my friend.. the .. Incredible.. Hulk.. "..

monologue for James Callis for his role as Robert Bruce Banner in Andrew Davis's / Louis Letterier's co-directed, "The Incredible Hulk".. written by.. William Mackenzie aka .. Hanno Jason Leigh.. aka.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. sorry real sorry for the copyright notice.. copyright William Mackenzie.. copywrite William Mackenzie.. @copyright William Mackenzie...

No comments:

Post a Comment