Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

I am the Jim Starlin Batman / Bruce Wayne.... and this is my story...

The journal of the Jim Starlin Batman / Bruce Wayne...

__________________________________________________


     I thought it would be cool if Batman was a villain.. and I thought I would like to be that Batman.. I joined the Giffen and Dematteis JLI.. and I did things like.. I'd be wearing a face-mask or make-up to look like someone else.. I'd be on a ledge, the person chasing me would fall down all the way far to the ground, and, so help me, these were my spoken words (paraphrasing slightly) :..".. geez. he looks really bad.. it looks like his legs are broken.. I wonder if I should go down and help me..   ..   ...    ..

                                                                                                     ....  naaaaaaahhhhh.... "

    Okay.. so that's bad.. but it's who I was .. I was the most quintessentially, ultimately amoral Batman in the history of this very, very embryonically-early born post-crisis DC universe.. and I LOVED being that guy.. I loved being a Batman who was so ultimately, blissfully, unequivocably amoral.. a Batman who was so way beyond having a concept of right and wrong.. and I met my best friend, Jim, Jim Starlin, and he wanted to write me as the official Batman of his Batman comic book.. the cool thing is.. I was the team-player JLI Batman and now THAT Batman.. was going to be the Batman of the official, flashship Batman comic book title .. namely...

                                        .. me ..

   .. and...

             .. I..

                         .. can't..

                               .. believe..

                                    .. what...

                                          .. happened..

                                              ...
                                                ...

                                            when a Batman who had no morals

                                                     was not acceptable to DC comics

                                                        as a Batman who would carry

                                                                      .. his own  ...

                                                                      .. title ..

                                                                  .. sob sob..
                                               
                                                                               ... Jason ...
                                                                                        .. Jason ..

                                                                             .. Jason  ..

                                                                       .. I think I caused the death of Jason ..

                                                                          .. and ...

                                                                      .. can Wonder Woman please come and castrate me now..
                                                .. soon ...

                                                       .. soon ...

                                                 .. soon ...

                                                  ... I've been waiting all my life for that to happen.. I think that would be really...

                        .. cool ...

                            .. t'ill happen ..

                                'tis.


   $3 .. stochastic disturbance terms .. $3...

   ... $4.. covariance matrices.. $4..

           .. $11... the greek goddess artemis, patron goddess of eleven-year old girls with schizophrenia.. endogenous and exogenous variables.. $11..

 .. $11.. Apollo killed a goat and will never forgive himself for it.. Gauss-Markov Theorum.. $10 ..

  /fin.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment