Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Superman and Lex... and Veronica "Rusty" Cale...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ycpPRej_E


Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) : ..".. Superman.. please... don't hurt.. Veronica Cale.. please.. please don't.."

Superman: - flying thru the heavens - ..".. Lex.."...

Lex: .."... she's calling herself.. heheh... Veronica Cale is calling herself by the nickname.. Rusty.. Rusty..."

Superman: .. ".. Lex.. Rusty.. that's my name.. Lex... Rusty is my name.. Lex... my real name.. I can't hurt women, by the way, Lex... it's not.. supposed .. to be.. in my nature... Lex.. ?.."

Lex: .. ".. please don't hurt women, Superman... I'm..  I'm beggin'.. heh..."

Superman: ..".. Lex..."

Lex: .. ".. so.. if .. Rusty is Veronica Cale's nickname... and you're Rusty .. Superman.. does that make her.. Superwoman.. heh...?.."

Superman: .. - still flying thru the heavens - ..: .. ".. yeah.. Lex.. maybe it does.. WaauugGHHAAAUUGGHHHHH..."..

Lex: ... ".. Clark..?.."

screenplay for George Miller's "Justice League of America".. screenplay scene written by prospective screenwriter.. William Mackenzie.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment