Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Nude Victoria Hill is Nude Lois Lane...

Nude Lois Lane (Victoria Hill) :...".. I was in no danger.. I repeat, sorry, I repeat, I was in no danger.. I want to make that clear, absolutely clear, crystal clear, kryptonian crystal clear... because teh woman.. she wasn't.. actually .. here.. in my presence.. she wasn't .. their.. it was.. a ghost.. a ghost that would call itself an it.. it was an honest ghost, that let me tell you, to quote Hamlet.. and teh ghost, the she-ghost, she told me things thru time-travel Aphrodite communication that I told myself from the future that I told her the she-ghost from the future when I nude Lois Lane became an honest nude Aphrodite and even an honest Nude Venus myself.. and told her the she-ghost many things about.. bills.. about what had been done with bills.. like a bill of state.. like that song that Winona Ryder of her infamous failed job interviews in "Reality Bites" did when she so adroitly and stuttering-astutely in a cute, crooked voice sung.. ".. i'm just a bill and I'm going to capital hill.."... capital.. we're a capital pair, the bill and I, I walk the grounds, she washes the sky..."... it's bill.. it's bill.. it's what the nice she-ghost told me about bills.. about what happened will bills after a treu mediaeval iron-maiden horror happened with bills right after.. or at some point happened with bills.. it's breckinridge.. the town of breckinridge happened with bills after the civil war.. I threw away my copy in the mental institution I was in at the time of the book, "Lincoln, diary of a writer".. because the town of breckinridge was mentioned in that book.. and I was finished reading it.. it was a hardcover.. my father had bought it for me.. it said something about the reprehensible language that Abraham Lincoln was reputed to use back in teh Civil War days and the book did so, did this in a charming, shavian, adroitly funny and witty manner.. using one of Abraham's harmless examples of offensive, unspeakable language.. which he was supposed to have used as a lawyer while speaking in court.. but .. did I digress..?.. like Walt Whitman.. ?... it's bills.. ahh.. sorry CarolStrick.. it's bills.. it's what the she-ghost told me about bills.. how they had changed and were a'okay now.. bills were okay now.. bills were .. nice.. just like .. impossibly.. sorry.. the word.. "nice".. is also.. nice... now... in precisely the same tandem way bills are nice too.. now.. and that's what the she-ghost in the library .. (library means women's-lib, by the way.. they finally find out what the word feminism was, it was name-dropping.. thanks emily... the expression... hah.. they always wanted was "women's-lib".. the word .. "feminism".. I think.. was pre-empted.. with the word..  "feminine".. in terms of how the edwardian edith wharton intonation and both timbre and tambre, possibly different things, timbre and tambre... of the word .. "feminine".. and inflection intonation of the word..  "feminine".. anyway.. the woman was evil and was deservedly incinerated by the she-ghost.. who I feel meet someday.. and while I talk to her she'll finally .. transition into a flesh-and-blood real physical woman.. and she'll... have the most amazing personality.. just an amazing woman.. an amazing ghost... who was so tortured... that she could be... nicer..."...

Nude Lois Lane: ..".. oh.. and one last thing.. the chagrin I hear at saying that this woman was evil and was deservedly incinated.. that's.. I have book I think called .. ".. the poet and tragedy...".. wait.. not sure of the title .. sorry.. which talks about moral relativity the same way Heraclitus rightly talks about crime.. and the chagrin people feel at my saying that the WOMAN.. an alien from another planet.. was evil.. it's the moral relativity mentioned in that book.. that's what that vocal chagrin is.. and as .. the good kind of moral relativity..?.. their's.. their's time.."..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uNaGYgzWk
scene for Victoria Hill's nude Lois Lane written by William Mackenzie.. aka.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Steven Spielberg's-directed, 36-hour.. "Superman; man of steel" trilogy..

 .. nude lara: ... ".. here it is.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uNaGYgzWk



  .. $1  .. multicollinearity.. $5... Cobb-Douglas Function.. $10.. Apollo.. $10...$3.... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment