Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Haydnn Christiansohn is Anakin Skywalker the first, the biological father of Luke Skywalker.. a man who lived in the recent / "recent" era of .. the Golden Age of the Sith...

Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn Christiansohn) :..".. it is a zero-sum game and I am a jedi-player who plays the game.. who plays the game.. and I seek the winnings of surcease, victorious success.. and it is a light and dark success I bring to the galaxy of Abyssinia... and I bring a coin success.. and I bring a coin success.. and coy cudgelings from wookie-bear-ewoks.. and a snork success... ahh.. wine.. liquor.. it is a death in the soul of the galaxy I bring to the winking of time's woof and nebula-weaver.. for an aureora borealis was what I once saw in the dusk sheet-sand-curtains of Tatooine.. and Watto.. he was .. heh.. rather good to me and no slave-master or slave-driver far from it was Watto to me.. he was a rather fond of me actually, Watto he was.. rather kind to me he was and encouraging of my work ethic and my cleverness young as I was.. so I had a good childhood on Tatooine.. and saw the bright reliefs of a Visionary Statehood of gamesmanship nothing but political gamesmanship in my future.. and someday I would have a son who was so in the jedi-liquor-gaming of things.. so serene in his quietism of deadly hear-bamboo-pounding against the drums wooden drums of destiny.. and my jedi-anakin-soul would give birth to the truest Jedi-Titan of all.. my son.. my biological son.. and almost with a sense of humour I my Anakin-soul would give birth to a daughter simultaneously.. almost as if my simultaneous daughter saw a wicked humour in her birth like it was a private joke she arranged her simultaneous birth with my son.. and she was ready to dive headlong into politics and the purest adventure.. as if she was some derby princess... perhaps their is .. somewhere.. ahh.. an emanation.. he says... he is an emanation of me.. he is the phantom Raven Shade of my soul.. he is the Phantom of my soul.. he calls himself... Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh).. Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh).. and he is the phantom of my soul so drawn from the well of mist and time and nebule white and red dwarf weavery of very galaxies themselves woven into a kind of biochemistry a digestion biochemistry of galaxy-nebula seeking each other's galactic DNA and galactic RNA.. and those funny, rather odd-charming midichlorians.. and the Phantom-emanation of my soul.. the phantom-man of darkest shades within music Alban Berg shades of espionage and labyrinths.. the man-phantom only known as .. Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh).. he is the phantom who weaves by silk entrancings of haunted labyrinths he haunts me soul as if to bring a silkworms travel thru the cavernous inwards of a jewel prism.. and he hearkens a call a cale call a prism he Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh) does.. and he is like a call to my twin son and daughter.. like he feels the very jambouries and blueberries of Ithaca.. and jangling mediaeval vegetation on ancient castles Bells and Chamber-Gongs are all the voices by which he Phantom Anakin Zero talks to my biological son and daughter, Luke and Lei.. Organa... both souls Organa.. both souls Organa.. meaning.. perhaps.. digestive biochemistry.. be that the true meaning of the word.. "organa"...?... and a darker shadow of this galaxy is now throwing this galaxy into a falser and falser position from .. it's original .. location on the chess-board of our souls..."


... William Mackenzia aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka Hanno Jason Leigh wrote this long, long, long monologue for Haydnn Christiansohn's Anakin Skywalker, the biological father of Luke and Leia.. Organa...

No comments:

Post a Comment