Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Clark Kent: .. ".. pamela isley.. poison ivy... i'm Superman.. clark kent is superman.. and it wasn't you who was Clayface in issue #735 of Batman Detective comics.. poison ivy.. pamela isley.. it was me.. it was me.. Superman.. who was Clayface in that issue of Batman Detective comics written by Rucka.. art by Bill Sincioewitz... I'm not sure what Kryptonite it was that devolved me into clay.. into a clay-creature.. but I'm back.. I'm back to being flesh-and-blood poison ivy... I'm back and I'm not going anywhere... so dry your eyes.. pamela isley poison ivy.... the pre-crisis Diana Prince de-evolved into an ameoba and that's how she died in the pre-crisis.. or maybe she didn't die.. maybe she can re-evolve back to human form from ameoba form.. maybe she was also Clayface in that issue of Batman Detective comics.. maybe the pre-crisis Diana Prince of Earth 1 was also the Clayface of issue #735 of Batman Detective Comics written by Rucka.. the pre-crisis Diana Prince of Earth 1 was thinking of Swea' pea too.. of swee' pea too.. of Popeye's child-friend swee' pea.. I believe she was the Wonder Woman pre-crisis of Earth 1.. whe're both of like minds.. like Iago the parrot of Disney's Aladdin once said.. it's amazing the things you can live thru.../fin...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... $5.. simone bianchie poison ivy pamela isley .. $5... $11.. schizophrenic young 13 or 14-year old girl.. and the greek goddess artemis patron goddess of the coming-of-age of 11- or 12- year old adolescent girls.. endogenous and exogenous variables.. $11.... $10.. The Greek God Apollo of Law and medicine.. Gauss-Markov Theorum.. $10...

No comments:

Post a Comment