Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gal Godot plays herself, actress Gal Godot.. in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla....

Gal Godot (Gal Godot):..."... it's that.. I think.. I was not going to be in Batman vs Superman.. as a recognizable Diana Prince.. in that.. I think.. I think.. I was still going to be in the movie as Wonder Woman.. but not.. as a familiar to teh pre-crisis or George perez post-crisis comics.. heh.. diana prince.. even tho Myndi Mayer.. sniff.. took care of their being any post-crisis diana prince to speak of.. it's that.. I was so much like a George Perez Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman.. and I have Harry Knowles and his wonderful website to thank for that.. for his advertising those three very first engraven-in-stone photo-stills of Superman, Batman.. and a beautiful George Perez-looking, very young, very George Perez-looking Diana Prince.. namely.. gal godot.. and.. it's like.. I think I was like a nightclub singer in that movie.. just like that nightclub singer who Superman was very mean to in Action Comics issue one... and Batman was.. he.. he sort of gently seized me in .. he gently or roughly seized my arm at a fancy dress party in that movie.. in Batman vs Superman.. kind of an allusion to Superman threatening to break that beautiful nightclub singers wrist in Batman vs Superman issue one.. wait.. that's terrible.. in the very first Superman comic book ever made.. every published .. sniff.. in the history of comics.. we have to time-travel and fix that comic book.. fix Action Comics issue one.. maybe I mentioned that comic book during filming.. and also.. when.. because she had killed a man... by shooting him.. I think.. she says.. when Superman compels her to sign a confession .. sniff.. to the murder.. she says.. "I'll get the chair for this".. meaning.. "I'll get the chairman of the board of the hotel for your breaking into my apartment, Superman".. at which point Superman.. inexplicably says... "You should have thought of that before you took a man's life..".. perhaps... I based my Diana Prince on that beautiful woman nightclub singer in Batman vs Superman.. dawn of justice.. snff.. dawn of justice. sniff.. and my Diana Prince was the better for it.. in taht movie.. in taht movie.. in that movie which still was .. a travesty.. of justice.."...

monologue for Gal Godot playing herself... written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with grateful permission requested from the gracious Jennifer Jason Leigh to employ her last name.. in mine.. in mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment