Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

I am Ahania Blacksmith...

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):..."... I am Ahania Blacksmith but I really think I'm the real Lex Luthor.. the real M'Coy… kind of like maybe someday I could be the real.. Spock..?.. but Winona Ryder really IS the real Ruby Ryder and that is electrically exciting for her.. that she really IS a Plastic Man character and she truly passionately loves the character of Plastic Man.. especially how Daniel Day Lewis so amazingly and delightfully.. plays him.. but I really think I'm the only man on planet earth who is the real Lex Luthor.. and the actors who are collectively.. a consortium of men known as Michael Rosenbaum... I don't know.. I just don't know.. it's William.. I really, really, really have NO idea who William actually is.. but I get vibes.. taht he doesn't resemble any Alexis Luthor who I at this point want as the STEVEN SPIELBERG Alexis Luthor.. I want a firecracker Reverend Parris of Salem Alexis Luthor.. and I get a feeling that William is not him.. and that... I .. am.. and I honestly don't know if any of the other Michael Rosenbaum are this Alexis Luthor who HAS to be the man of tomorrow.. the Steven Spielberg Lex Luthor.. see.. teh Steven Spielberg Alexis Luthor literally IS.. these great, great words of Macbeth..".. … ..".. wait.. what are the words... are the words.. ".. what man dare, I dare.."..?.. are those the words.. and much earlier in the same play.. Macbeth tells his wife.. ".. I dare do all that may become a man, any man who dares do more is none..".. I guess those last words are definitely William.. but those last latter words are words taht I do NOT want to represent or actually.. be.. the Steven Spielberg Alexis Luthor.. I ONLY want the Steven Spielberg Alexis Luthor to be the former words.. and not the latter.. the former words of .. ".. what man dare, I dare..."... William is the other phrase.. the early phrase of Macbeth spoken to.. his beloved wife.. I want an Alexis Luthor who doesn't doubt that what he's doing is right.. it's when Superboy builds a fantastic, fantastical laboratory for Lex Luthor when he first meets him in Smallville... in Adventure comics #271... and Superboy says.. but some of these experiments you're going to do might be dangerous, Lex.. you'll be careful and cautious won't you.. and Lex tells Superboy these brave words.. ohohoh.. I might be cleverer than you think.. heh.. maybe he also says.. old chum.. my addition.. those words .. ohohh I might be cleverer than you think.. Superboy.. those are teh words.. what man dare, I dare.. and those words.. I might be cleverer than you think, Superboy.. a reason for Lex of Smallville to be rash.. with his dangerous lab experiments.. actually dangerous for Smallville.. that's teh Lex Luthor who is rash and RIGHT and FEELS he's right.. actually I had an idea I preferred.. that young Lex Luthor actually.. has teh right mathematical equations on paper to begin with... but because he's a perfectionist he keeps on erasing the mathematical equations he wrote down in pencil.. leaving a smudge.. or many collated smudges.. and he fills in other mathematical equations in pencil in their place.. and therein .. in these many, many, many corrections in eraser, erasing out.. and pencil.. is why Lex Luthor does false mathematical equations that endanger terribly, even horrifically .. many, many, many of the lives of teh denizons and inhabitants of Smallville.. when his lab experiments go awry.. but my personal invention was that the REASON this happens is because he erased his impeccable math equations over and over and over again and replaced them with imperfect ones.. because he's .. a perfectionist.. that was my addition to the Steven Spielberg Alexis Luthor mythos.. I really, really think all of that really is William.. but.. once it's over and he is forced to leave Smallville .. like a refugee.. I think it was because he doesn't trust himself to do another apocalyptic lab experiment yet endangering again the citizens of Smallville.. he leaves.. goes into a Cave.. does mining to convert the mineral ore into metal .. thru chemistry.. thru lab chemistry.. metal that he can weld or.. somehow.. convert into the metal silver panels of his semi-underground rock-cave.. lair.. and then after that point.. he really IS the .. ohohoh.. i'm a lot cleverer than you think what man dare, I dare Lex Luthor who always both knows and FEELS he is RIGHT.. to be.. the most wanted terrorist on the planet.. but what if.. the one man who truly appreciates that choice that Alexis Lex Luthor makes is...

                                                       John Walsh of Unsolved Mysteries...

No comments:

Post a Comment