Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

... eddie redmayne is Adam Cord in "Star Wars - teh awakened force.."...

Adam Cord (eddie Redmayne):..".... a feel a naïve, impressionable very young girl as my inward marrow womb soul... and I feel a .. craven.. need to be teh ruthless teacher of this young, naïve girl.. and .. that's not right.. it's just.. not right.. to be a cruel teacher.. to be.. a cruel teacher.. and that's .. all I'll ever be.. in my hopeless personal plight and fate.. a teacher.. and not... a very good one.. for.. it is .. just impossibly blunt tools I teach with.. such blunt-word tools.. such.. such blunt-word tools.. as if sounds came out of my mouth like wooden blocks.. and.. I simply.. can't teach.. I can't teach.. I can't teach.. and it is with such naïve idealism of spirit that young girls come to me to learn.. to learn by teh straightforward methodical ways of learning.. and.. how.. do I .. by such circuitous verbal roller-coasting.. do I teach then.. and not.. bring anything to the table.."

Querelle ('Alisa' from Smallville):.. ".. but.. Adam.. Cord.. Adam Cord.. perhaps when you talk their is a deep telluric serpent of inward subterranean rumbling in our learner's .. subconsciousness.. you bring the musing river of mellows to our.. subconsciousness.. by your learned speech.. Adam Cord.. by your learned speech .. Adam.. Cord... Adam Cord..."...





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wLgXXi0vc

No comments:

Post a Comment