Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

.. can the Sony Playstation... Call of Duty / Black ops.. help somehow.. maybe.. maybe impossibly.. with the special effects and photorealistic computre graphic - (I misspelled computre .. as sniff sob sob.. petri dish.. petri dish..).... help with teh computer graphics photorealistic of .. Sony Playstation.. Call of Duty Black ops.. of The British - American Invasion of Canada.. ( and invasion that by my Angelo Bend - esque oblique intuition ... is an Invasion that I believe NATO would have no truck with... even tho NATO is a part of the United Nations.. (.. it's because I believe the bombing of.. was it of Kosovo.. or of Bosnia Herzegovenia.. or of Croatia.. I think it was the bombing of Kosovo.. one of the main reasons Madeline Albright is considered a war criminal.. teh monstrous, Satanic.. 1980's Satanic Violence against women.. I think they may have been muslim women.. in the Balkans.. had to be stopped.. this was a war that America had to be involved with.. ASAP.. sorry.. real sorry for using the expression... ASAP.. this is a message to Angelo Bend (Crispin Glover)...)...)...)..)....

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-ps4/


Axl Rosenberg - Aitherios….



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev23h6fi20s&start_radio=1&list=RDEv23h6fi20s

…. the music of.. Homer Simpson:.. ".. Ruby Ryder.. I would like you to meet your new brother..."...

Aitherios also means.. that .. sorry.. Alexis Luthor / Michael William Rosenbaum.. I'm really sorry I'm doing this to you.. talkin' like Boris Bergshtein here.. it means Alexis Luthor's Ahab-like pathological animosity.. (.. but is it hatred.. perhaps.. Ahab only felt animosity for The Leviathon.. never hatred.. but does it become hatred for Superman with Michael William Rosenbaum.... )… toward Superman.. toward Superman... it means.. that "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter five".. and "Superman; man of steel" - chapter five.. are both.. Columbia.. Columbia.. Columbia.. talk to.. John Hurt of the very, very first Alien movie.. directed by Ridley Scott...


Alan Moore: - in video interview, with Gary Groth..?..-…"... Well.. I did say we might someday get .. as teh President of the United States.. we might get.. President T..... yes.. President T... but I by Holy Mary Magdalene Mother of God.. I swear I never thought we'd get President Trump..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment