Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Alexis Luthor in "Superman; man of steel; chapter seven", directed by Steven Spielberg... 19-hour movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMV_UZYdYiU


Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.."... Wonder Woman.. she is going to sacrifice herself to be.. to be butchered in a slaughterhouse just like a pig... just like.. a pig.. purely as a stratagem so that they won't find out .. so that.. the establishment won't find out.. that I .. exist.. that I exist... she is sacrificing herself for me as a means... like a pinion or pivot in the ground.. that her allowing herself to be butchered in a slaughterhouse.. just like a pig.. just like a beautiful, angelically-shaped pig.. is her.. replacement.. her substitution.. of this her self-sacrifice.. in place of the general.. world's knowledge.. of my existance.. so I can be safe... so I .. can be safe.. she Wonder Woman is .. doing... this for me..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment