Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Johnny Depp is papparazzi photographer, Skeeter la Rue.. in Scorcese-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman"..

Skeeter la Rue (Johnny Depp):...".. It's the celebrities.. it's that they are wholesome, decent, amiable people.. as who they actually are.. it's just I really hate what celebrities do.. I hate how horrifically these entitled celebrities hurt people.. I hate seeing celebrities get everything they ever wanted and then .. I hate seeing a celebrity get the role of his dreams.. and then.. if you're not him.. if you're not a respected, famous celebrity.. that celebrity is set up to do something so horrific to you if you might just want to try playing that same role someday.. if you're not famous or .. or not famous.. or .. not famous.. and that's just it.. it's not like the celebrity actually had to distinguish himself well in the role.. that's not a requirement for a celebrity.. okay.. the camera.. maybe the camera is a symbol of something.. like .. of Louis Armand.. of a lake and an explosion in a desert set off by a reflection in that lake.... and.. make no mistake though.. the celebrities ARE worse people.. far worse people than the paparazzi who follow them everywhere.. the celebrities are decent sorts don't get me wrong.. but they are .. the celebrities are decent people who are responsible for truly horrific holocausts.. most of all, the celebrities massacre truth... I'm still trying to figure out what the camera means.. not sure... really not sure.. I .. Diana.. I have a mental disorder.. it's...  it's telepathy... I can read minds and do horrific damage to well-layed plans to devastate the studio system and the star system.. and for that I truly deserve to die.. or should die before I absolutely incapacitate irrevocably these well-layed plans.."

Diana of themiscyra (Megan Gale):..".. you're a good man, skeeter.. one of the best.. perhaps.. I don't know.. perhaps the mind of time will start healing wounds in these well-layed plans.."


dialogue written by Hanno Jason Leigh for Scorcese-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman".. with hopeful permission to use beautiful actress, Jennifer Jason Leigh's last name...

No comments:

Post a Comment