Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Can the human travesty of the Woman-Worshipping Boris Bergshtein bring a conclusive end to the Auschwitz Holocaust of a Woman-Worshipping and little-girl-worshipping Alexis William Luthor....

I want William in the comics... I only want William as the pre-crisis Alexis Luthor in the comics when he finally comes back in teh post-crisis DC universe.. but I only want him to be William and nobody else whatsoever in the next twenty-five years minimum but William.. but I don't want William at all to be Lex Luthor or Alexis Luthor in a Steven Spielberg Superman movie.. I want Mihkael to be closer to the mark of the Alexis Luthor I want in a Steven Spielberg Superman movie...

… In invented this idea.. teh Alana de la Garza Ursa has a passionate, obsessive, all-consuming love for the pre-crisis Alexis Luthor - who is William... she says William has to be the Alexis Luthor of the Steven Spielberg Superman movie(s)… so she invents or discovers black kryptonite... in the deep iron-core minds or mines of Krypton..

No comments:

Post a Comment