Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2019

AWAKENING - Orchestral Music - Position music.. is the music of.. Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. is their a Nazi heritage.. to my status and identity .. as Superman... does my biological mother lara (emmanuelle beart).. know...?.."...

AWAKENING - Orchestral Music - Position Music.. is also the music of..

Henry Cavill-4 aka the Doris Zeul Angelina jolie "Entertainment Weekly" Henry Cavill:..".. and what if when Hanno had seen Henry Cavill on the cover of Entertainment Weekly announced as the new Superman.. instead of this seeing this amazing photograph on the cover of Entertainment Weekly of a truly remarkable-looking man - myself -.. as Henry Cavill.. he had seen a different man entirely as Henry Cavill.. a man who looked exactly like.. actor Colin Farrell..."...


AWAKENING - Orchestral Music - Position music.. is also the music of..

actor Will Smith:...".. and their was an era.. I think in the '00's... when I honestly could have been cast as Superman.. or I could have come sooooo.. close.. to being cast as him.. and it wasn't the right time for me yet... and now... thanks to the amazing Margot Robbie.. and the extraordinary Jared Leto as the Joker.. after Suicide Squad.. any time now would be a good time for myself... or an actor just like myself.. to .. hypothetically.. play Superman... after Deadshot became a black man.. namely.. myself..."...





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobz85TUjrY


No comments:

Post a Comment