Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

It's possible that I'm sharing sever eczema on my right hand with Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill).. and that Max Lord (Hugh Grant) attempts to have her shot and killed.. in "Wonder Woman 2; circe angelheart", directed by Baz Luhrmann and Scorcese... and that the shock of her being hit by bullets hits me too.. in terms of the two of us.. Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill) and Ahani (Hanno Jason Leigh).. sharing in physical pain... like voodoo..?... like.. like voodoo...?... but it's possible that Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill) is also my dire enemy... and that their is no attempted killing of Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill) by Max Lord (Hugh Grant) at all.. at all.. and with my insistance that myself and the rest of us are residing on planet apocalips.. that my town of Silver City Trenton is presently a town on planet apocalips... and they will inevitably say that planet apocalips is modern-day Iraq... it will be on the streets of Iraq Trenton Silver City.. that an attempted almost successful shooting rifle-shooting of Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh) at... Batwoman Kate Kane's rifle-hands.. ?.. - is that it..?.. and at the order of Max Lord (Hugh Grant).....

No comments:

Post a Comment