Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

The enigma TNG - the fatal star.. is also the music of.. Havok Alex Summers (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) of the year 2019..... and.. sob sob sob.. Longshot (Johnny Depp).. of.. "The Uncanny X-men- the story of poison ivy", directed by Scorcese...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo


                          and

The enigma TNG - Rage of the universe.. is the music of..

Edward Nygma (Johnny Depp):..".. but.. I don't know what happened.. I said I didn't remember the name of the character I played on 21 Jump Street... and also.. I was with my wife and her and my baby.. outside a hotel.. and a photographer took a photograph.. and I ran after him with a .. I ran after him swinging a wooden board.. and I spent a day in prison with a warning from the police officers because of that.. and I said the prison stay of one day was worth it to see the look.. for me.. worth it for me to see the .. for me to savour the look of fear on that photographer's face.. and I said.. what really offended me was that it was a moment with my baby and this was sacred.. and he committed.. .maybe.. sacrilege.. against this sacred moment with my baby.. by taking a photograph without asking first.. and then when I pulled the ears of a young man because he first.. see he didn't know Kate Moss and me.. wait.. she was after my wife.. wait.. oh no.. I mean.. Kate Moss and I didn't know this young man... we were at a club.. I think.. and he asked her for a cigarette.. and she gave him one.. and then he took a sip from her drink.. just like that.. utterly unannounced.. and for that I seized his ears and grabbed him by the ears.. and.. the writer of the article who recounted that.. in a magazine you were actually reading within a Shoppers Drug Mart magazine section.. an entertainment magazine.. not Kathy Bates.. what.. ?.. back then when you would actually do something.. like that.. read a magazine from beginning to end and more than once in a Shoppers Drug Mart.. and the John Francis Moore Poison ivy graphic novel.. which you read so many times from beginning to end every page every panel.. at the Shoppers Drug Mart in Don Mills, Metropolitan Toronto.. wait.. Metropolitan Toronto is what it actually is.. righ.. ?.. and Don mills is inside Metropolitan Toronto.. and you read that John Francis Moore Poison ivy graphic novel so many times every single page and every single panel and you never bought it.. you never bought that John Francis Moore Poison ivy graphic novel.. at Shoppers Drug Mart in Don Mills, Metropolitan (?) Toronto.. and you once saw and read the first page of the Mara Jade one-shot comic book.. where Mara Jade was in front of an army / armada of Stormtroopers on the cover of that Mara Jade one-shot comic book..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment