Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

The enigma TNG - the fatal star is the music of.. 1) Alex Trebeck / Trebik / Trebick of "A Clockwork Orange".. 2) doris zeul george clooney is a very, very ill man.. ill by toxic fumes from the ventilaters / ventilators and also by .. radiation.. and.. 3) opera... and.. 4) ... I fergid

…. ahh.. 3).. thanks .. Ultron.. thank you..

        3) … is issue #823 Flash Gordon at Belleville, Canada .. Belleville group home in Canada.. in the spring of.. the year 2010...


and

4) 8 or 9 years later... what did it mean when .. I think this was one of those moments when I was shrieking these words in a bloodcurdling manner..

          ".. NAKED MEN!!!! .. NAKED MEN!!!!… NAKED MEN!!!!…"


.. and then.. after this moment.. in which I may not have done that bloodcurdling shriek but I felt it inwardly.. after that moment.. I was beside my CD player.. and.. in a spirit of sad weeping woe resignation the bulrushes.. Harvey Keitel as Harvey  Keitel Lady Palpitine (Hyacinth Ryder).. he did a photorealistic hallucination of himself doing the Harvey Keitel-version of the shimmy...




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo&list=RDgPpm_0dGjzo&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment