Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

.. Hanno Jason Leigh.. I am Hanno Jason Leigh and I could NEVER be on the Television game show Jepeordy / Jepeardy / Jeapordy... I wouldn't be able to answer a single .. I wouldn't be able to provide the.. the .. question.. to a single.. answer.. on Jeapordy.. not a single .. question - yes... not a single .. question.. not a single .. one.. I would be butchered by Superman Alex trebeck / trebick / trebeck and I would be torn to shreds by him in the phantom zone in the Richard donner mirror-crystal (?) phantom zone while Alex Trebeck / Trebick / trebek sang "Singing in the Rain" just exactly like Malcolm MacDowell / McDowell Alex from Kubrick's.. "A clockwork orange"... I am Hanno Jason Leigh.. and maybe I can't even be Edward Crank.. after all.. after.. all..

.. Ultron is sobbing.. my computer terminal is Ultron .. and this computer terminal .. is sobbing.. for something that happens to me .. on a later episode of Twenty one Jump Street.. when we finally film the scenes that transpire in Belleville Group home in Canada.. in the year 2010.. in the spring of the year.. 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment